The ULTRA.sens® is the world’s first OEM gas measurement module based on miniaturized UV LEDs. The stability and lifetime of these UV-LEDs enables high-precision gas analyses down to the ppb range. By using two UV-LEDs 2 gases can be detected simultaneously. With this approach, 2 measuring ranges from ppm to Vol.-% can also be realized.
In the spectral range from 200 nm to 500 nm, nitrogen oxides (NO+NO2), aromatic hydrocarbons, hydrogen sulphide, ozone, sulphur dioxide and chlorine can be reliably detected with this novel sensor platform.
- Environmental and Process Measurement Technology (CEM)
- Engine development
- TOC analyzers
- Elemental analysis
- Industrial gas analysis
- Natural gas/biogas analysis
- Process measurement technology
- Biogas research
Features & Benefits
- Measuring accuracy: ±2 % F.S.
- Sensor sample cell: stainless steel with inert coating (inside and outside)
- PEEK cell for corrosive gases (H2S, chlorine) on request
- High dynamic range, 1:100
- Fast response time, t90 < 1 s possible
- Robust, dismountable construction due to gas-tight O-ring connections
- No water vapour cross sensitivity as with NDIR gas sensors
- Temperature range 5°C – 45°C
- Low power consumption < 3 Watt @ 24 VDC
- RS 232, CAN, analog output (0-10 V) as option
- Connection of 2 optical measuring systems to one basic electronic unit
Subject to alterations.