- Sie haben eine Messaufgabe, die über die üblichen Standards hinausgeht und suchen einen kompetenten Partner?
- Please contact us. Your measurement task is our challenge!
- The employees of Wi.Tec-Sensorik GmbH have extensive expertise in the field of industrial gas measurement technology and sensor signal processing.
Your requirement is our challenge – You have a measuring task beyond the usual standards and are looking for a competent partner? Please contact us. Your measurement task is our challenge! The employees of Wi.Tec-Sensorik GmbH have extensive expertise in the field of industrial gas measurement technology and sensor signal processing. Read More
Nitrogen monoxide NO is a colorless and odorless gas. It is formed during combustion processes of natural gas, crude oil and coal. In the ambient air, it reacts very quickly to form NO2, which is why the total value NOx is often given. Medically, nitric oxide has a dilating effect on blood vessels and is used for therapeutic purposes. It is approved as a drug and is added to the air we breathe up to a concentration of 20ppm. Associated ProductsRead More
- Gleichzeitige NOx- und SO2-Analyse
- Temperaturgeregelt auf 50°C
- Schnelle Reaktionszeit
- Kein Einfluss der Gasfeuchte
- Kein NOx Konverter erforderlich
General information on the ULTRA.sens® / UVRAS An EDL (electrodeless gas discharge lamp) is used to detect NO and H2S. A combination of both technologies (UVRAS & UVLEDs) allows a simultaneous gas analysis of NO, NO2 and SO2 in the lower ppm range, which is particularly important in flue gas analysis (CEM). In the EDL, N2 and O2 are converted to NO and generate selective UV radiation. With this radiation, a cross-sensitivity-free NO measurement is made possible. This method is called UV resonance spectroscopy (UVRAS).Read More